JUST TO CLARIFY I AM NOT SAYING BETA WAS BAD (IN FACT IT WAS MUCH BETTER THAN NOW) I AM SAYING IT IS ANNOYING HOW PEOPLE WHO DIDN’T PLAY BETA RANT ON ABOUT IT
Hello! So today I am ranting. alright, on with the rant
I always see jammers talking about how “good the beta days were” and this bugs me. Most of these people probably haven’t even played the beta testing. So enough with the intro, it’s Story Time!
Today I was in the server aldan in crystal sands.I walk to the juice hut and see two jammers, an otter and a wolf talking on how beta days was good and everything(they said more stuff but about beta but I’m too lazy to add all that). I go and start saying ” There was only bubble chat” and “Trust me from experience, beta was kind of boring.” Then the otter says “Everyone was nice!”and “AJ should go back to beta” and I instantly say “THATS IMPOSSIBLE BETA WAS A TESTING STAGE” followed by “ITS LIKE SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD TURN BACK INTO A BABY!”. They replied “I didnt ask for ur opinion!” and I say “THATS NOT AN OPINION THATS A FACT”. They said “I’m blocking him” and I leave to write this post lol.
on with the
garbaje facts (and some opinion).
- As I mentioned, these people probably haven’t even played in beta or are some average jammer who thinks that initial release was beta. I started in (late) beta and my opinion is different
- beta was fun, but it would not be a solution to AJ’s
- You CANNOT change back to beta, unless you make a new game.
- Switching to beta wouldn’t wipe people’s
- It just REALLY bugs me that it’s people who didn’t play beta who rant on how good beta was
- One of the good parts of beta were how little players there were, making a new game or changing the art form back would NOT remove the players and bring back that obscure sense of charm
OK, still think it’s fine when people not from beta rant on about it?
Imagine this: You are a person from the middle ages living still today, and people who are like 1,000 years younger than you rant on how good the middle ages were with all the great simplicity, yet they never mention how there were tyrants and other bad things.
(bad analogy but whatever lol)